Best banks for multiple savings accounts
If you want more than one account for your savings, these six financial institutions should be at the top of your list. They offer some of the highest annual percentage yields, or APYs, on the market, spare people from monthly maintenance fees and let customers nickname accounts to personalize them. And you probably won’t run up against the account limit at these banks.
- Alliant High-Rate Savings (see full review)
- Ally Online Savings Account (see full review)
- Barclays Online Savings Account (see full review)
- Capital One 360 Savings (see full review)
- Discover Online Savings (see full review)
- Synchrony High Yield Savings Account (see full review)
Note: the banks and credit unions listed above let people nickname their accounts based on what their savings goals are. You can name these accounts whatever you’d like — “vacation fund,” “House fund”, “emergency fund,” or simply “buffer savings”.